One year after launching our interactive helicopter theory Apple Books, we’re excited to let you know they’re now available on our ‘device agnostic’ eReader platform.
No iPad? No problem!
Written specifically for helicopter operations with stunning images, 3D models, video content and interactive study aids, Padpilot ATPL(H) books can now be downloaded onto Apple and Android devices, as well as browsers, via our new eReader platform.
ATPL(H) is the latest series to be added to the Padpilot eReader.
Other theory books available are:
In each case the eReader version exactly mirrors the iBook editions.
Now you can study with Padpilot on any device
The Padpilot eReader content platform can be accessed on any device: Android, Apple and browsers.
- Simply download the eReader app from the App Store or Google Play.
- And then order your book subscription here: https://bit.ly/eReaderOrder
Each book subscription last for 3 years and allows downloads onto 3 devices – meaning you can study for your theoretical knowledge exams on your existing phone, tablet and desktop.
“When we launched them, these ATPL(H) books were the first set of commercial heli theory notes to be written from scratch specifically for rotary aircraft and their pilots. Up until then, rotary pilots had to use theory manuals adapted from aeroplane notes, rather than having their own, dedicated content. Now we’re delighted that helicopter pilots can study these books on any device as they prepare for the commercial exams” CEO, Graham Cownie.
eReader ATPL(H) book features
- 3 year subscription
- Study Aids included (highlight, search, notes, revision cards)
- Interactive 3D models, animations and video explanations
- Extra Insights explain how the theory applies to the aviation world.
- Case Studies throughout
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) flags show common threats/errors
- Learning Objective summary at the end of each chapter
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Reading Time recorded automatically
- Assumes no prior knowledge
- Same interactive content as the iBook editions
- Available as a complete set only
Commercial Helicopter Theory
The ATPL(H) series of 16 books is fully compliant with the updated 2020 EASA syllabus and, with the comprehensive interactive learning features and contextual information students and instructors have come to expect from Padpilot, it’s the most up-to-date, advanced commercial helicopter theory series on the market.
The ATPL(H) complete book set includes:
- Advanced Instrumentation
- AGK Airframes and Systems
- AGK Electrics
- Air Law
- Basic Instrumentation
- Engines And Transmissions
- Flight Planning
- General Navigation
- Helicopter Performance
- Human Performance
- Mass and Balance
- Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight
- Radio Navigation
Get started with ATPL(H) theory
- Download the free Padpilot eReader app via the App Store or Google Play.
- Purchase your book subscription here: https://bit.ly/eReaderOrder
- Your book subscription and download instructions will be emailed to you.
For ATOs and helicopter training providers
For training providers we offer tailored packages of teaching and learning resources for students and instructors, including classroom presentations, learning management systems, and compliance & technical support.
Instructor classroom presentations are available as editable slide-sets that can be customised and mirror the ebook content to make planning and teaching easier.
Because the eReader book content exactly mirrors the original Apple Book editions, its easy to switch between Apple Books and the eReader editions, without having to change lesson plans or classroom presentations.