No other ATPL theory manuals are as interactive or up-to-date. This makes understanding the syllabus easier: straightforward text and engaging content that brings the theory out of the page and into life.
We also put the theory into context with plenty of case studies and operational examples written by our airline pilot authors, which helps makes studying more memorable.
And there’s plenty of help for exam success, too: built-in study aids mean it’s easy to take notes, while the summary pages and quick quizzes at the end of each chapter take some of the stress out of revision.
- Download and keep for life
- Study Aids included (highlight, search, notes, revision cards)
- Interactive 3D models, animations and video explanations
- Extra Insights explain how the theory applies to the aviation world.
- Case Studies throughout
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) flags show common threats/errors
- Learning Objective summary at the end of each chapter
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Suitable for modular and integrated student pilots
- Download just one subject or the complete series
- No previous knowledge required
- Available here or from a partner ATO
Anyone can download our ATPL books direct or to licence Padpilot ATPL books and access our ground school packages that include teaching and learning resources plus ATO support, please get in touch.
- The most advanced ATPL theory books
- We keep material current so you don’t have to
- Progress Tests and KSA built in
- Editable instructor presentations
- Learning Management Systems
- Course administration assistance
- Comprehensive technical support
- Unparalleled customer support
Explore in 3D
ATPL theory comes to life with 3D models built in. These models ‘show’ as well as ‘tell’, so it’s easier to understand what you’re studying.