Why do so many helicopter training books contain images of fixed wing aircraft?
We’re not sure either, so we decided to correct that.
We’ve created thousands of new illustrations, animations and 3D models of helicopters and parts for this new ATPL(H) theory course. But that’s not all that’s new.
Subject matter experts have rewritten every ATPL subject specifically for helicopter pilots to create the most up-to-date, advanced commercial helicopter theory series available.
It’s fully compliant with the EASA 2020 syllabus and has all the interactivity and contextual learning you expect from Padpilot.
Available in original Apple Book format (download each individual book onto your Apple device as you need it) or in complete sets via our multi-device eReader platform (on any device).
- Download and keep for life
- Study Aids included (highlight, search, notes, revision cards)
- Interactive 3D models, animations and video explanations
- Extra Insights explain how the theory applies to the aviation world.
- Case Studies throughout
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) flags show common threats/errors
- Learning Objective summary at the end of each chapter
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Suitable for modular and integrated student pilots
- Download just one subject or the complete series
- No previous knowledge required
- Available here or from a partner ATO
Anyone can download our ATPL books direct or to licence Padpilot ATPL books and access our ground school packages that include teaching and learning resources plus ATO support, please get in touch.
- The most advanced ATPL(H) theory books
- We keep material current so you don’t have to
- Progress Tests
- Editable instructor presentations
- Learning Management Systems
- Course administration assistance
- Comprehensive technical support
- Unparalleled customer support
Explore in 3D
Rotate, manipulate and explore some of the syllabus with educational 3D models. As a result, engagement increases, improving memory retention and creating a richer learning experience.