Competency Based Instrument Rating
The CBIR is a more practical approach to gaining an Instrument Rating and takes account of a pilot’s existing flying experience. Ideal for pilots with a PPL but who do not wish to fly commercially.
The Padpilot CBIR book series has been fully updated for the 2021 CBIR/EIR syllabus changes, with new end of chapter Learning Objective Summaries and Quizzes for easier knowledge consolidation and exam preparation.
As always, the content is easy to read and illustrated with animations, video and interactive features to help bring the theory to life.
- Download and keep for life
- Study Aids included (highlight, search, notes, revision cards)
- Interactive 3D models, animations and video explanations
- Extra Insights explain how the theory applies to the aviation world.
- Case Studies throughout
- Threat and Error Management (TEM) flags show common threats/errors
- Learning Objective summary at the end of each chapter
- Interactive quizzes at the end of each chapter
- Suitable for private pilots & command upgrade preparation
- Download just one subject or the complete series
- Download direct or from a partner ATO
Anyone can download our CBIR books direct or for details of ground school packages – whatever the size of your organisation – do get in touch.
- 7 interactive books
- Fully updated for the 2021 syllabus
- Learning Management Systems
- Course administration assistance
- Comprehensive technical support
- Unparalleled customer support