Competency Based Instrument Rating
The CBIR is a more practical approach to gaining an Instrument Rating and takes account of a pilot’s existing flying experience.
Ideal for pilots with a PPL but who do not wish to fly commercially.
The Padpilot CBIR book series is only available on Apple Books. It’s fully compliant with the 2021 CBIR/EIR syllabus changes, with end of chapter Learning Objective Summaries and Quizzes for knowledge consolidation and useful exam preparation.
As always, the content is easy to read and illustrated with animations, video and interactive features to help bring the theory to life.
FOR ALL DEVICES
- Download and keep for life
- Study Aids included
- Interactive content: 3D models, animations, video
- Extra Insights feature shows theory in action
- Case Studies throughout
- Threat and Error Management flags
- End of chapter LO summaries
- Revision quizzes
- For private pilots & command upgrade prep
- Apple Book format
- Download here
Anyone can download our CBIR books direct or for details of ground school packages – whatever the size of your organisation – do get in touch.
- 7 interactive books
- Fully updated for the 2021 syllabus
- Learning Management Systems
- Course administration assistance
- Comprehensive technical support
- Unparalleled customer support