Pilot Foundation Course
The Foundation Course helps aspiring pilots prepare for an aviation career and delivers the preparatory knowledge needed for a professional training course.
Book 1 is an overview of the industry, career options and training courses. Book 2 gives a thorough grounding in STEM knowledge and Book 3 is a pre-ATPL theory course that introduces the main concepts from the ATPL syllabus to give students a head start.
Having a solid base of foundational knowledge can help students manage the pace and rigour of ATPL ground school and improve understanding and memory retention. Explore the books and download free samples here.
- Download and keep for life
- Illustrations, animations and video explanations
- Study Aids included (highlight, search, notes, revision cards)
- Interactive quizzes in STEM-A
- For aspiring and pre-course pilots
- Download just one book or the complete series
- No previous knowledge required
Anyone can download our Foundation books direct or for details of ground school packages – whatever the size of your organisation – do get in touch.
- 3 interactive books
- Ideal for introductory courses
- Learning Management Systems
- Course administration assistance
- Comprehensive technical support
- Unparalleled customer support