Pilot Foundation Course
The Pilot Foundation Course helps aspiring pilots prepare for an aviation career by teaching the foundational knowledge needed for a professional training course.
- Book 1 – an overview of the industry, careers and training pathways.
- Book 2 – a thorough grounding in STEM knowledge for aviation.
- Book 3 – an introduction to the main concepts from the ATPL syllabus.
Having a solid base of academic knowledge helps students manage the pace and rigour of ATPL ground school and improves understanding and memory retention.
The complete set of Pilot Foundation books are available for all devices via our multi-device eReader platform or in original Apple Book format as individual books.
FOR ALL DEVICES
- 1 year subscription
- For aspiring/pre-course student pilots
- Fulfills M&P pre-ATPL criteria
- Illustrations, animations & video explanations
- Study Aids included
- Interactive quizzes in Book 2
- Suitable for age 14+
- No previous knowledge required
- Subscribe here
Padpilot Pilot Foundation books are now available for all devices on our eReader platform.
To build a ground school package that suits your school, please get in touch. Padpilot training partners benefit from:
- 3 interactive student books
- Ideal for introductory courses
- Learning Management Systems
- Course admin & compliance help
- Technical support team
- Unparalleled customer care