Private Pilot Licence (Aeroplane)
Padpilot’s PPL-A books help student pilots prepare for the Private Pilot Licence theory exams in a clear and straightforward way. They comply fully with the CAA/EASA syllabus and are suitable for complete beginners.
Based on our best-selling ATPL theory manuals, the PPL books contain illustrations, animations and video explanations to help bring PPL theory to life. For students continuing to commercial training, they’re the perfect introduction to aviation theory.
Our PPL books are complemented by corresponding sets of classroom presentations for instructors, making ground school easy to organise and plan.
- Download and keep for life
- Study Aids included (highlight, search, notes, revision cards)
- Illustrations, animations and video explanations
- Suitable for modular student pilots
- Download just one subject or the complete series
- No previous knowledge required
- Download direct or from a partner ATO
Anyone can download our PPL books direct or for details of ground school packages – whatever the size of your organisation – do get in touch.
- 10 easy to understand books
- Based on our best-selling ATPL books
- Progress Tests
- Editable instructor presentations
- Learning Management Systems
- Course administration assistance
- Comprehensive technical support
- Unparalleled customer support