Private Pilot Licence (Helicopter)
Padpilot PPL(H) books help helicopter pilots prepare for the Private Pilot Licence theory exams with a thorough, straightforward way.
They comply fully with the CAA/EASA syllabus and are suitable for complete beginners.
Based on our pioneering ATPL (H) theory manuals, these books contain 3D models, illustrations, animations and video explanations to bring PPL theory to life. For students continuing to commercial training, they’re the perfect foundation of theoretical knowledge.
Our PPL books are complemented by corresponding sets of classroom presentations for instructors, making ground school easy to organise and plan.
Available in full sets for all devices via our multi-device eReader platform. Order a book subscription below, or get in touch to find out about licensing options.
FOR ALL DEVICES
- 2 year subscription
- Access on any 3 devices
- Fully EASA/CAA compliant
- Study aids included
- 3D models, animations & video explanations
- No previous knowledge required
- Perfect for hobby & trainee commercial pilots
- Subscribe here
Padpilot PPL(H) books and accompanying classroom presentations are now available for all devices on our eReader platform.
To build a ground school package that suits your school, please get in touch. Padpilot training partners benefit from:
- 9 interactive student ebooks
- Based on Padpilot ATPL(H) books
- Editable classroom presentations
- Learning Management Systems
- Progress Tests
- Course admin & compliance help
- Technical support team
- Unparalleled customer support