Private Pilot Licence (Aeroplane)
Padpilot PPL(A) books help student pilots prepare for the Private Pilot Licence theory exams in a clear and straightforward way.
They comply fully with the CAA/EASA syllabus and are suitable for complete beginners.
Based on our best-selling ATPL theory manuals, these books contain illustrations, animations and video explanations to help bring PPL theory to life. For students continuing to commercial training, they’re the perfect introduction to aviation theory.
Our PPL books are complemented by corresponding sets of classroom presentations for instructors, making ground school easy to organise and plan.
Available in full sets for all devices via our multi-device eReader platform or in original Apple Book format as individual books.
FOR ALL DEVICES
- 2 year subscription
- Access on any 3 devices
- Fully EASA/CAA compliant
- Study aids included
- Illustrations, animations & video explanations
- No previous knowledge required
- Perfect for modular student pilots
- Subscribe here
Padpilot PPL(A) books and accompanying classroom presentations are now available for all devices on our eReader platform.
To build a ground school package that suits your school, please get in touch. Padpilot training partners benefit from:
- 10 interactive student ebooks
- Based on Padpilot ATPL books
- Editable classroom presentations
- Learning Management Systems
- Progress Tests
- Course admin & compliance help
- Technical support team
- Unparalleled customer support