Padpilot ATPL(A) books help student pilots prepare for their theory exams in a straightforward, career-focused way.
No other ATPL theory manuals are as engaging or as up-to-date, and of course they’re fully compliant with the CAA/EASA syllabus.
Simple text and interactive content lifts theory off the page and into real life. We place theoretical knowledge within the context of the modern aviation industry using plenty of case studies and operational examples written by our airline pilot authors, to make studying memorable.
And there’s plenty of focus on exam success, too: built-in study aids mean it’s easy to take notes, while the LO summary pages and quick quizzes at the end of each chapter take the stress out of revision.
ATPL(A) books are available for all devices via our multi-device eReader platform or in original Apple Book format as individual books.
FOR ALL DEVICES
Padpilot ATPL(A) books and accompanying classroom presentations are now available for all devices on our eReader platform.
To build a ground school package that suits your school, please get in touch. Padpilot training partners benefit from:
- The most advanced ATPL theory books
- Always current and updated
- End of chapter LO summaries
- End of chapter revision quizzes
- Editable classroom presentations
- Feedback question bank option
- Learning Management Systems
- Course admin & compliance help
- Technical support team
- Unparalleled customer care
- 3 year subscription
- Access on any 3 devices
- Study aids included (highlight, search, notes)
- Interactive content: 3D models, animations and video
- Extra Insights show theory within the aviation world.
- Case Studies throughout
- Threat and Error Management flags
- End of chapter Learning Objective summaries
- Interactive revision quizzes built-in
- Suitable for modular and integrated courses
- No previous knowledge required
- Purchase a subscription here
Explore in 3D
ATPL theory comes to life with 3D models that are built into our books. These models ‘show’ as well as ‘tell’, so concepts are easier and quicker to understand during ground school.
Click on the globe to explore.